Monday, September 1, 2008

Third Interview at SLT :) :) :)

On the fourth of June morning I was at Virtusa on my first day of induction training. Around 9 a clock I got a call from SLT saying that I have been selected from the exam that was held on the 2nd of May. And I have to attend the third interview on the next day, the 5th of June. I was extremely happy and didn't know what to do. And then decided to attend the interview on the next day. I had my interview at 12 o'clock. On the 4th evening my best friend came home and he arranged my file to take to the interview. And helped me in preparing how to answer the question and face the interview. I was so much scared because this time there will be people from HR and also the sectional heads. On the 5th around 10.45 I got ready and went to the church first. Then along with my father went to the interview. it was at SLT head office. When I went to the office my best friend received me at the reception and took me to the HR division where the interview was. Then at 12.35 I was called and I went and met the panel. There were about 6 people in the panel including Mr.Lakmal (who was section head of Training and Development at that time). They asked me few question and I had a discussion for about 10 minutes only. And they told that if I am selected I will be informed. When I left the room I had a small hope that there is chance for me to get selected, because I had answered the entire question thrown on me correctly and with courage. So then my best friend took me down stairs and gave me the send off.

No comments: