Monday, September 1, 2008

A fine day in my career :) :) :)

On the 30th of June I was at Virtusa on skill training, building a paper castle. I got a call from SLT saying that I have been selected as an IT and Network Officer and have to come there on the next day to collect my letters. So on the next day morning I went to SLT head office with my best friend. I was there by 8.45 and I waited at the HR division. Around 10.30 we had a meeting and was handed over our confirmation notice letters. They informed me that I have been selected as a trainer to Moratuwa Telecom training Centre. They asked the date on which I would be joining. And I promised to join on the 14th of July as I needed some time to resign my current job and join there. And then I left the place around 11.15. On this day also my best friend helped me down and gave me send off. I was extremely happy on that day and didn't have words to express my happiness. My wish from small days was to become a lecturer in future. And i was overjoyed to hear that my work is conducting trainings. I wish and hope that I can do a good job there. But even though I was happy about joining there, I also felt sad that I will have to leave my frnds at Virtusa. But anyway I thought that I even can keep in touch with them for ever.

1 comment:

Subanu said...

You are showing your flying colors.. Good luck.. We all here to delight with that.. ;)