Monday, September 1, 2008

Second interview at SLT :)

On the 2nd of May I had my selection test at SLT, which was a 4 hours exams including one hour of practical exam. The day previous to the exam i got ready by referring to my notes and browsing net. My best friend another friend helped me in preparing for the exam. On the 2nd morning I got up early in the morning and went to the exam with my father. One of my friends too joined me to the exam. It was held at Welsiara Trainng Centre at 10 o'clock. Since I was traveling from Dehiwala I started early around 8.30 and was at the venue by 9.15.

Around 9.45 we were taken into the auditorium where the exams were held. I got the first number in the list and I was seated in the first row. Then in the first hour I had my practical exams. One was programming and the other was networking. I managed to do the both. And then I did the theory exams. Around 2.15 i left back from Weleisara. The written exams were bit tuff and anyhow I managed to do it. But even though I did well, I had a fear that whether I will be selected or not. It was because there were 116 people and all were much senior to me. I wished that I should be selected and left the place with the hope that I should be selected.

No comments: